Stainless Steel Water Tank Fabrication
SFI designs and builds custom pressure vessels, mix tanks, reactors, and storage tanks for the water and wastewater industry. Call today to receive a quote!
Custom tanks and vessels for water & wastewater service
SFI designs and builds custom pressure vessels, mix tanks, reactors and storage tanks for the water and wastewater industry. We have been a fabricator of high quality stainless steel tanks since 1985, building thousands of tanks and vessels over the years for customers across the country and around the world.
We are ASME certified, holding the “U” and “R” certifications. We also build tanks to meet API 620, API 650, UL-142 and USDA standards, to name a few.
Water & Wastewater Equipment Examples
- Bottled drinking water and mineral water storage tanks
- Carbon filter vessels
- DI water tanks (deionized water)
- Ozone tanks
- Potable water storage tanks (suitable for drinking)
- Stainless steel tanks for wastewater treatment systems
- WFI vessels (water for injection)
SFI excels in both shop and field fabrication. To meet the needs of a wide range of customer requirements and applications, we offer a variety of equipment options, such as:
Materials of Construction
- 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Other nickel based alloys including:
- Duplex 2205
- 2B (cold rolled sheet)
- Mill (HRAP)
- Mechanical polish (from 50 to 10 Ra)
- Mechanical polish plus Electropolish (from 30 to 10 Ra)
- As Is
- Scotch brite buffed
- Mechanical grind (50 grit)
- Mechanical polish (32 to 10 Ra)
Heat Transfer Surface
- Dimple jacket
- Half pipe coil
- Internal pipe coil
- Open jacket
SFI will custom design a mixing solution to meet your needs. We offer mixers or combinations of mixers for processing a wide variety of product viscosities and applications. Mixer styles include turbine, sweep, scrape and dual motion.
Modifications and Repairs
SFI is ASME certified to not only build new equipment, but also make modifications and repairs. These services include:
- Inspection services
- Repair damage
- Add or replace fittings
- Replace manways
- Fabricate ladders, platforms and handrails
SFI utilizes various standards to ensure your product is built to the highest quality possible.
We hold the following certificates:
- ASME “U” certification
- National Board “R” certification
Other standards are utilized as required.