Custom fabricated stainless steel storage tanks
SFI has been a manufacturer of custom above ground storage tanks since 1985. Our storage tanks are built to meet customer specifications and range in capacity from one gallon to over 600,000 gallons.
Because we serve a diverse group of industries, we offer a variety of options to meet customer requirements, such as:
- Shop or field fabrication
- Materials of construction
- Material and weld finishes
- Single or double wall construction
- Heat transfer surfaces
- Manways and connections
Shop & field fabrication options
SFI storage tanks are built in either our shop in Springfield, Missouri or on-site at customer facilities. Factors such as tank size, vessel location (on the grounds or inside the plant) and scheduling determine whether vessels are better suited for shop or field fabrication.
Materials of Construction
- 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Other nickel based alloys including:
- Duplex 2205
Heating and Cooling
- Dimple jacket
- Half pipe coil
- Internal pipe
- 2B (cold rolled sheet)
- Mill (HRAP)
- Mechanical polish (from 50 to 10 Ra)
- Mechanical polish plus Electropolish (from 30 to 10 Ra)
- As Is
- Scotch brite buffed
- Mechanical grind (50 grit)
- Mechanical polish (32 to 10 Ra)
SFI utilizes various standards to ensure your product is built to the highest quality possible.
We hold the following certificates:
- ASME “U” certification
- National Board “R” certification
Other standards are utilized as required.