SFI has always been dedicated to growth, whether it be through expanding our production floor, acquisition of new equipment and technology or improving our skills and abilities.
One particular area of focus has been in-house fabrication of components and accessories for the tanks we build, resulting in:
- Better lead-times
- Increased quality control
- Material traceability and documentation
- Reduced costs
In-house fabrication capability gives us the option to make it ourselves or buy out, allowing us better control of our schedule in all departments.
- Agitator shafts
- Full pipe coil
- Half pipe
- Ladders, platforms and handrails
- Manways, handholes
- Standard vents – slip fit or tri-clamp (3”, 4”, and 6”)
- Teflon bushings, bearings and other parts
Components typically outsourced include:
- CIP assemblies
- Dip tubes
- Gear motors
- Heat trace, etc.
- Level gauges
- Load cells
- Manways, certain types