About our tanks & vessels
Simply stated, SFI’s product offering is stainless steel tanks…
- Fabricated to meet customer specifications
- With a wide variety of options
- For customers in most industries
- Built in our shop or on-site at customer facilities
Our product is exactly what you want and need because every tank is built from scratch. We don’t have any standard designs or stock tanks at our facility.
Our vessels range from simple atmospheric, single-wall tanks that store a wide variety of consumer and commercial products to complex jacketed ASME pressure vessels, and more.
- Customers come to us with their tank specs, designed for their particular application.
- Our engineering department takes those requirements and makes certain that the tank is built to meet the specified standards and is structurally sound. This includes heads and shell thicknesses, supports, fittings, and other important details.
- We offer mixing solutions that include turbine mixers, sweep and scrape mixers, magnetic mixers, and combinations of more than one type of mixing in an individual tank.
- Finishes can range from mill finish with “as is” welds to food-grade polish or electropolished with welds ground smooth.
- A variety of supports are offered to meet customer requirements.
We have a company-wide commitment to building high-quality equipment, on-time deliveries, working safely, and going the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
Our experience providing high-quality stainless steel tanks to a diverse mix of customers has equipped us to meet practically any need. From large, industrial tanks to polished food & beverage tanks, and pristine biopharmaceutical vessels, we have the capabilities to build it all.
At SFI, we work with our customers on projects of all sizes and scope.
Tanks, Vessels, & Processing Equipment
SFI is an experienced fabricator of custom spray drying chambers and associated equipment, building our first chamber in 1987.
Spray Drying Chambers
SFI has constructed over 100 freezer enclosures in the field since building our first unit in 1988.
In business since 1985, Stainless Fabrication, Inc. has become known as a premier fabricator of stainless steel tanks and processing equipment.
Custom Stainless Steel Equipment
In addition to fabricating heads, shells and supports, SFI makes many of the other components used on the tanks we build.
Components for SFI Tanks
ASME & API stainless steel tank fabrication
SFI Utilizes various standards including ASME and API to ensure your product is built to the highest quality possible. Whether built in our shop or on-site at your facility, you can trust that your SFI tank is built to last.
Safety on a job site, whether it be yours or our own, is of critical importance to us and we invest significant resources in on-going training, safety management, and equipment.