Become a part of our team.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Stainless Fabrication!
Job descriptions for current openings are provided at the bottom of this page.
Current Job Openings
- Grinder Craftsman - Shop
- Welder Craftsman - Shop
- Experienced Welders - Field, interested in working on field crews are also encouraged to apply
- Apprentice positions - Shop (currently full)
Three ways to apply:
SFI IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE!
1. Email your resume or download and complete our application and send to HR with salary requirements using one of the following methods:
- Send using the contact form at right
- Fax: 417-865-7864
- Mail to 4455 W Kearney Street, Springfield, MO 65803
2. Fill out an application personally at our facility.
- Address: 4455 W Kearney Street, Springfield, MO 65803
No phone call inquiries please.
Since opening in 1985, SFI has been committed to building lasting relationships with our customers and has established a solid reputation for exceptional products and service. We have worked with customers from all over the world in industries ranging from wine and spirits to chemicals and pharmaceuticals. All SFI vessels are skillfully handcrafted in either our shop in Springfield, Missouri or on-site at customer facilities.
SFI offers full-time employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including employer-paid health insurance for the employee.
Looking for exceptional talent
If you are a skilled tank fabricator with the following qualifications, we’d like to hear from you!
- 10+ years of knowledge and experience in stainless steel tank fabrication
- Have the ability to be certified as an ASME welder
- Can layout tanks from drawings
- Meet quality requirements
- Perform all facets of tank assembly and testing
SFI Apprenticeship Program
SFI began working with the Department of Labor and OTC (Ozarks Technical Community College) in 2018 to develop an apprenticeship program that provide on-the-job training for people that want a career in stainless steel tank fabrication.
- 3-year program is accredited by the Department of Labor and a certificate is awarded upon successful completion.
- There is no cost to the apprentice to be in the program.
- Full time apprentices are elligible for full company benefits after working 60 days.
- Related instruction such as OTC's 20-week welding course is required, either current or previous enrollment.
- Program teaches essential job skills to be a welder/fabricator master craftsman in the stainless steel tank industry.
- We currently have four positions filled with more to come.
- Please mark APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM on your application.
Click here to watch a short news report about SFI's apprenticeship program.
SFI Welding School
Details coming soon...
Memorial Day: Monday, May 30
Independence Day: Monday, July 4
Labor Day: Monday, September 5
Thanksgiving: Thursday & Friday, November 24 & 25
Christmas: Friday & Monday, December 23 & 26
New Years: Friday & Monday, December 30 & January 2