Become a part of our team.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Stainless Fabrication!
Below is a list of current job openings:
- ENGINEERING CAD DESIGNER, ENTRY LEVEL - full time, proficiency in Inventor and AutoCAD required. AA Drafting and Design preferred. Ability to work in a team environment a must. Standard benefit package including employer paid health insurance for the employee. Competitive compensation DOE.
- ENGINEERING CAD DESIGNER - see job description below.
- FIELD WELDERS / FABRICATORS - If you like to travel and are a skilled stainless steel craftsman, we want you! See job description below.
- EXPERIENCED STAINLESS STEEL WELDERS AND GRINDERS - We are always looking for experienced stainless steel welders and grinders to join our team! See job description below.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Three ways to apply:
SFI IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE!
1. Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Human Resources using the message form at right.
2. Download our job application, complete and return by fax, mail or message form at right.
- Fax: 417-865-7864
- Mail: PO Box 1127, Springfield, MO 65801
3. Fill out an application personally at our facility.
- Address: 4455 W Kearney Street, Springfield, MO 65803
No phone call inquiries please.
Since opening in 1985, SFI has been committed to building lasting relationships with our customers and has established a solid reputation for exceptional products and service. We have worked with customers from all over the world in industries ranging from wine and spirits to chemicals and pharmaceuticals. All SFI vessels are skillfully handcrafted in either our shop in Springfield, Missouri or on-site at customer facilities.
SFI offers full-time employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including employer-paid health insurance for the employee.
We are always looking for exceptional talent
If you are a skilled tank fabricator with the following qualifications, we’d like to hear from you!
- 10+ years of knowledge and experience in stainless steel tank fabrication
- Have the ability to be certified as an ASME welder
- Can layout tanks from drawings
- Meet quality requirements
- Perform all facets of tank assembly and testing
Memorial Day: May 28
Independence Day: July 4
Labor Day: September 3
Thanksgiving: November 22 & 23
Christmas: December 24 & 25
New Years: December 31, 2018 & January 1, 2019