Custom Stainless Steel Mixing Tank
Stainless steel mixing and batch tanks are used by virtually all industries and can be found in practically every production line no matter what is being produced. Mixing tanks are used for blending ingredients together. SFI has the experience and expertise to design custom stainless steel mixing and batch tanks specifically for your application.
Mix tank design & fabrication
Whether you’re producing chemicals and want mill finish and half pipe or you’re making pharamceuticals and need a highly sanitary electropolish finish and dimpled heat transfer surface, SFI can design and build your custom stainless steel mixing tanks. Options include:
- Agitation systems for a variety of mixers and stainless steel batch tanks
- Variety of stainless steel and other nickel alloy materials available
- ASME certified welders and weld procedures
- Various material and weld finishes for tank interior and exterior
- Heating and cooling options; single wall or jacketed construction
- Tank supports (legs, lugs, skirts, saddles, flat pitch)
- Various manways and fittings
- Components: sight glasses and lights, CIP systems, no foam inlets, downtubes, thermowells, outlet valves, and more…
Stainless steel tank manufacturer
SFI will design and build your stainless steel mix tank fully equipped with agitation. We also provide them prepared for field installation of customer furnished mixers.
We work with customers from a diverse group of industries, which has led us to develop an expansive range of offerings.Request A Quote