PHARMA VESSELS COME IN ALL SHAPES & SIZES
SFI has been building custom vessels for the pharmaceutical industry since the mid 1980’s. Since that time, we’ve built over 2500 vessels such as these in all sizes, shapes and function.
In 2003, we stepped up our game by adding a 15,000 square foot production bay to our facility that is dedicated to building pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical vessels. By design, this bay provides production space that is segregated from the rest of the plant and also gives us in-house electropolish capabilities.
While we build tanks from a few gallons to over 600,000 gallons, the tanks in the photo are examples of some of the smaller pharmaceutical vessels we build.
- all custom fabricated stainless steel vessels
- legs of varying lengths, some with casters, some with base plates
- all with polished exteriors and electropolished interiors
- variety of fittings, dip tubes, CIP assemblies and other components
- with and without mixers, outlet valves, control panels, etc.
Stainless Fabrication is ASME certified. We have in-house engineering and offer various levels of documentation and FAT services. We also provide tank inspections, modifications and repairs.
Read more at https://www.stainlessfab.com/pharmaceutical.html.
<< Back to our blogs