MADE FROM SCRATCH
At first glance these vessels look like they could be the same tank in various stages of completion, but they actually aren’t. They’re both relatively small, designed to hold less than 150 gallons of product and both were electropolished giving their interiors the smooth, shiny finish you can see in the photos on the right... but that’s where the similarities end.
Every stainless steel tank we build is 100% custom meaning they are built to specification, the way our customer’s want them. We have no standard sizes or components, no standard fittings or supports. We work with customers from about every industry and provide a wide range of options...
- Mill finish, polished, electropolished, bead blasted, painted...
- Various stainless steel nickel alloy materials...
- Fittings, heat transfer surface, mixers, supports
- Certifications and standards
- Shop and field fabricated
You specify how you want the tank and we will build it. It's as simple as that!
Download our product line card and other information at https://www.stainlessfab.com/documents-to-download.html.
<< Back to our blogs